From Accounts preparation to VAT, we’ve got you covered.
We will work with you by taking care of your accounting needs. We will prepare your statutory financial statements so that you meet all of your statutory obligations with Companies House regarding your financial information.
We also provide a bookkeeping service using cloud accounting technology. As part of this we can prepare and file your VAT records, annual accounts and corporation tax return ensuring they meet all the filing obligations with HMRC thus avoiding any penalties.
How David Beckman & Co can help you:
Using The Numbers performance measurement and development packages we will have a full understanding of your business, providing you with a constant stream of information tailored to you and your business.
Company Secretarial Work
Helping you comply with The Companies Act. Our company secretarial services include:
- Company formations
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns
- Preparation of all documentation
- Maintenance of statutory books
- General advice on company law
The complexity of VAT leads many businesses to inadvertently overpay or underpay on VAT. Most businesses don’t even realise that they’re doing it. Our experienced professionals will make sure that you’re only paying what you need to pay.
How David Beckman & Co limited can help you:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- VAT advice on planning and administration using the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation, completing VAT returns and filing them for you.
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in dispute.